Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME WHEN I MAKE ME SO DAMN EASY TO LOVE?


So in my widespread disgust for all things mainstream that could possibly link me to the rest of my supre-shopping, miley cyrus playing age group, mainstream music in my world, has been shunned. More of an indie rock/ plain rock fan anyway, artists such as taylor swift, lady gaga, fall out boy etc, do not get played in my house. Beyonce is part of this little collection also; so imagine my suprise when i stumbled upon a video clip (not a fan of the song fyi) which i actually approve of. No doubt due to my obcession with sixties/seventies playsuits and full skirt housewife dresses, this clip is something i would actually watch again. If you can't stand the music any more than i can, at least watch it with the sound down; the clip is fairly worth it. Ignore her attempt to be ridiculously sexy and focus on the dolce and gabbana lookalike bustier set Beyonce is wearing whilst rolling about on her bed moaning about something. Snazzy right?

1 comment:

Followers