Friday, June 11, 2010

STREETHEARTS



THIS AMAZING GIRL has offically created the local version of stockholm street style. From personalised pictures, to off duty models, this site is a virtual lookbook of the casual about-town style that the unknown fashionista's of the world are rocking. Plus, many pictures are Europeans during the winter season, so added bonuses for all the fur on display. Plus, anyone who posts pictures of Frida already has my support before i've even looked any further.
On a different not, i'm still stuck at home with my green tea, midsummer nights dream music and my box of rapidly dissapearing kleenex. Am going to paint my nails a yellow colour i think, shall post pictures when i decide. Will no doubt be tempted by my rick owen's wet-look black polish that i always seem to end up wearing, no matter which colour i originally set out to use. What colours are best for winter do you think? Tallyho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers