Friday, June 11, 2010

mostly i hate the fact that i don't hate you at all.

feeling inspired by seventies pin up girls, last winter i diced with a mid obcession i had with burlesque, i indulged in a brief fling with the retro call girl look, and now i can't get enough of using sixties, seventies pieces for layering to make up my wardobe. In one of my ridiculous attempts to raise my self esteem by proving how unorginal and unlike the rest of my generation i am haha, i really like layering summer pieces in order to get a winter outfit. For example, i love seventies pin up girl swimming costumes. working a floral or black swimsuit in with something highwaisted and classic goes amazingly well with stockings and preferably a pair of ankle boots from topshop. Ahh i bought these really sweet floral hairclips today, i really wish that
a) my bestfriend could come over and we could dress up in all our clothes
b) i had the new marc jacobs perfume
c) someone would send me the entire celine collection for 2010.
d) i could get one more follower on twitter to even it up to a whole number.
because i am very particular about these things.
listening to fleet foxes and crowded house, i love australian rock legends, they make me want to throw a leather jacket over my blue one piece and go and jam on bondi beach while everyone drinks heineken beer and uses Australian flags as beach towels.
that would, you know, be a decent way to spend my time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers