Friday, June 18, 2010

death by lullabies



Bonjour world, allow me to drag you temporarily from the clutches of your mundane lives to brighten your days with some of the following things that have not only captured my heart, mind and soul, but will also never be in my possession as i am very poor, therefore intensifying the level of lust occuring within my heart right now. Before i infilitrate you with visual bliss, i have to express the craving i have to die my hair lavender blonde. I am aware that lavender blonde is a fairly consistent colour nowadays, bright highlights and dye dipped tips have now possibly been sported by each and every model worth watching, but rest assured, my desire to make the plunge wasn't instigated by the media pressure of runway walking lookalikes. The only problem, which isn't really a minor thing, is that my hair is somewhat dead. Ok, i'm actually lying, it's thoroughly ruined. However one of these days while i am gazing through Lula or such and such's blogspot who i am probably reading instead of doing homework, i will simply snap, and be dousing my locks in bleach before you can say OHMYWORDSTOPYOURHAIRWILLALLFALLOUTYOUIDIOT.
Anyway, have been keeping up with my new Goddess Journey, all eco friendliness and healthy living. Green/Peppermint/Peach and Berries of the Forrest tea's have been my regular, alongside my consistent yoga routines which actually (without sounding like a cliche late night television commercial) refreshes and renews your body. Gisele Bunchten lives a similar lifestyle, embracing the simple things in life, creating and arranging fresh and exotic salads with beautiful meals, listening to relaxing music and keeping a routine of regular yoga and pilates. Somewhat of an inspiration to me on this subject, i can't decide how far i want to go with 'renewing myself', but i can speak highly of the added health benefits of early morning yoga, cold showers with lime exfoliant and mixed fruit smoothies on a regular basis. Actually, when i finnish this post i am going to go and make myself a berry smoothie that i can enjoy while i read Vogue and listen to the runway music to Anna and Boy's coney island inspired swim wear collection they did for Rosemount Australian fashion week. In my floral bustier and black razor-attacked leggings, i assure you i am the picture of elegance.
Adios my friendly foxes, i hope you all die inside as much as i do with the pictures. Inspiration for the theme is a mixture of contemporary art, original elvis films, seventies liberation vibes and the co-ordination of my beloved pastels, ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. I really want to dye my hair lavender blonde too :P
    Lovely post, I particularly love that Frida editorial.. gah she is stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the blonde hair and pastel highlights.beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers