Sunday, June 13, 2010





well i ended up painting my nails pastel purple; to match the new beret i bought this afternoon.  This morning i woke up to the strains of enya playing on repeat from my hi-fi system that i'd accidentally fallen asleep with. Taking my yoga pratctices a step further i went outside this morning and tried a few more stretches other than the sun salute and other popular easy ones. I bought some peppermint tea from the deli, so i added a little twist to my morning dreamy state between seven and seven thirty while i flip through an issue of imagine or rush. Around 12 i went to Garden City and spent a few hours wandering through the myer basement and various stores containing designer items. I discovered an entire new section of stocking pins, including a selection of burlesque -taylor momsen/eighties pin-up girls lace stockings. In the end i bought a sleeveless fur knit cardigan, lavendar nail polish, black gold studded cotton top, lilav beret, some things for my best friend and i, plus an exfoliating set. I discovered a darling little melbourne-based store called blue illusion, which is actually aimed at women 30+, however the parisian themed store was decorated with audrey hepburn pin up girl books/vogue covers, eiffel tower statues and trave diaries seemingly made from the 1800's. Wasn't able to stop myself from coming home and watching Breakfast at tiffany's. Audrey hepburn will always be the most iconic of icons. I had a chicken and salad kebab from pure and natural and bought a bag brimming with fruits and mandarins for the week ahead. i love making fruit salad almost as much as i love mermaids and parisian fashion. I hope all of you had an enchanting weekend. Adios.

1 comment:

  1. i love makig fruit salad too! i thought that was weird about me... but i'm not alone!! :) it's just so colourful! wow. a lilac beret - that is so cool! and that shop you described sounds irresistable! http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers