Friday, June 11, 2010

embrace my bad reputation

compared to Miu Miu, i thought Prada was a little dull for SS10, but things were not so bad that i didn't fall completely head over heels in love with the prints/crystal-mesh detailing and the enticing silky looking fabrics. Would happily paper machete my walls with the sixties beach scene prints, perhaps i could absorb it's happy-go-lucky vibe in my sleep. The crystal mesh looked mesmerising when Leigh Lezark modelled for Vogue nippon wearing white briefs, draped with the dangling prada sparkles that are now world reknown. Am now contemplating the misery of my life because i cannot add these to my closet ugh. My great night took a hit when i suddenly was overcome by a wave of nausea, so now i am at home by myself, possibly dying on the inside, while everybody else parties until the sun comes up. Am watching karl Lagerfield films on my ipod app, and listening to edith piaff and her charming italian opera-singer-meets-and-kills-pop-sound voice. I hope the rest of you are doing fanciful things, i have to remember to spray your pillows with lavender so that i sleep deeply, otherwise i shall be wide awake at four am thanks to my lack of control when it comes to choosing green tea over my beloved latte. May the rest of you make up your minds about prada better than i have. tres bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers