Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THEN THE SKY RAINED SEQUINS


i really can't see my life being satisfactory, or even somewhat fulfilled until i have these things in my possession. Where i used to see an assortment of filmy, furry, coloured, sheer items in my closet, i now only see emptiness where these things should be. will buy you all jellybeans and take you out to see the ballet if you buy me them. that is a promise, ok. (this can allow me practice at keeping my promises)

1) self explanatory. floral/vintage-looking printed doc martens will not only instantly make ankles appear thinner, look super kitsch and put a spring in your step, they will actually enhance your life. The most basic of wardrobes will suddenly seem filled with life when sheltering these seemingly vintage treasures.  Dr. Klaus Märtens - you have done your job well.
2) besides the fact that Miu Miu will always be Miu Miu, the outlet for Miucca Prada's creative spirit and her love of classic tailoring and classy prints, i never ceased to be enthralled by the darling and exquisite wonders that grace the fashion world with their presence, and i'm afraid that i am unable to sleep soundly until the feautured bag, is in my possession.
3) ok, so you can't exactly put in in your wardrobe (unless you're thinking hair extensions) but i am actually feeling so inspired to die my hair a sickly shade of candy pink. As unoriginal and copycattish my ways may seem, Audrey Kitching is not actually my inspiration for the change, rather my recent love of little-girl-lost looks, and of course, what wouldn't a little girl want more than fairy floss coloured strands?
Kudos in advance for sending these things to me;
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers