Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the lover flew away to start fights instead of kisses

so i started writing about how ridiculously good winter is, because you know, teetering around the city in stilletto's and an amazingly thick trenchcoat burdened down with a trillion scarves is the only way to spend your days, plus sipping smoking hot latte's while snuggling up by the fire in your ugg boots while the rain patters gently outside is just so lovely and perfect.Sadly it was somewhere between then and now that i realised that the rain outside isn't actually all that light, and in around ten minutes i actually have to go out in the rain, plus then i started remembering all the pretty summer dresses in my closet going unworn... and i deleted what i wrote about winter, because screw the fall, summer is where it's at. I woke up this morning feeling dreadful because i didn't do my yoga last night and i actually wanted to throw up because of how shocking i felt, yet i dragged myself out of bed anyway and got ready for school, skipping my yoga and green tea today also. It rained fairly lightly all day and i spent most of the time reading an andy warhol book and studying for history, even though i had at least four other classes. I found a fur coat on ebay that i am splurging on, because i haven't bought anything fur in over two weeks so i am having withdrawal symptoms. Decided that it will go perfectly with my american apparel disco pants that finally arrived the other day, shinily winking up at me from the packaging. i wish these came in every colour, i would actually buy a pair of each. Am waiting and waiting for the rain to cease and for my assignments to complete themselves so i can go thrifting again, spend my ptiful life's savings on coats and simple sheer buttondowns which are actually becoming the focal point of my closet to the point where it's ridiculous. Does anybody happen to know somewhere i can get something similar to this outfit from the Rosemount Fashion Week romance was born collection shown here If you know anywhere, please help me in completing my runway lookalike section of my wardrobe, it will be appreciated. Arrividerci

1 comment:

Followers