Saturday, April 24, 2010

well i'm striving for perfection, minus calories and glossed over hair that spills neatly over my shoulders. I need new clothes, to be as polished as the women i see leering at me from every page of vogue, getting into my head and creating a ridiculous comparison between them and myself. Designer clothes and effortless chic, something to replace the mish mash of peace and identity bracelets tangled around my wrists. i'm writing a book, abbey in the tempest. It's about good and evil, and good doesn't win. I want everything i see to be beautiful, i want everybody to eat exsquisite meals from shiny plates while they discuss fashion and politics in beautiful houses while they wear beautiful clothes. i want plastic, i want beauty, i want perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers