Tuesday, April 20, 2010

so i'm back into my rythm, studying, excercising, analysing vogue, fruit, evian, breathing, blogging, wishing for things that my weekly forty dollars just wont cut. Have sneakily just given most of my dinner to the cat after seeing thinnest girl in the world when out on my walk. can't actually bring myself to eat after that. missing my best friend and desperately wanting a black chanel chain bag. it was even in my dream, with karl lagerfield telling me that the secret to being stylish was in my tea leaves. Making lists has always been a habit of mine, am now upgrading to a palm pilot, a personal electronic diary which makes me happy in this year of utter schooling hell. i hope everyone enjoys this picture because A) the bag. and B) it's hard to look this put together in a casual street dress.
about to go scour the fridge for oranges so i can douse myself in vitamin C.
tallyho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers