Sunday, April 18, 2010

18/4/10

i only started collecting Vogue last year and i am currently trying to back order copies from a while back, it's a tad harder than you would think. I've been watching old italian films and being inspired by cats eye eyeliner and empire waist summer dresses. i was up until 2 am this morning designing a dress, attempting to make a pattern so i can make it on my sewing machine. It's a mixture of lace and leather, a fitted lace top with a gathered leather hoop skirt, joined at the middle. it's lovely, in my mind anyway. I'm broke, as always, and i'm desperate for some more money so i can buy these stiletto's i saw in Tony Bianco near Harbourtown with six inch heels and black wraparounds. I have to make some kind of dinner tonight, but it's too hot to do anything other than sit here and dream about italy and bobby darin.
i really should repaint my nails and give my kitty his dinner. Perhaps feed myself at the same time.
arrividerci bella's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers