Thursday, April 29, 2010

I DON'T GIVE A FROCK

took the day off to study, spent most of my time looking at pictures from Coachella, writing my new book and trying to buy mj soccer heels online. My formspring is overflowing with angsty teenage girls going all out at me, guess i have abit of a bad reputation. Girls are overrated. Actually scratch that, being a girl is the best thing i could imagine. Playing around with make-up, dressing up in 100 different outfits, taking pictures, spinning in the rain, painting our nails until they shine, spending all night talking about the moment Shane west realises he's in love with you, reading magazines until your vision blurs, reading tarot cards under the blankets with candles and teetering across town in heels higher than you can count. The fashion. Oh My Word, THE FASHION. what else is there to live for?
going to go dress up in tulle and red lipstick while i watch gossip girl and cry when chuck says i love you. because i am a girl. because i can.
arrividerci

1 comment:

Followers