Friday, May 7, 2010

DIDN'T YOU KNOW I PLAYED WITH FIRE IN MY SPARE TIME

time to step up to the plate i guess. Spent most of the time i wasn't studying this week making my new ballerina dress. I bought so much tulle, my friend and i went out for coffee and then started our quest for tulle, leather and tiny japanese plastic fruits. My friend who happens to be an artist, was inspired by a story i wrote her and then she suprised me on my doorstep with this notepad brimming with sketches for all these fantastic designs. So we're kind of in the swing of things; i made a pair of ballet socks covered in sequins and spangled buttons that some people have emailed me about after i mentioned them on my twitter, so i'm super excited for everything happening right now. The weekend is finally here, full house tomorrow night, but shall be working on my ballerina dress as much as i can. So many beautiful collections lately, i'm inspired by everything. Hope every one of you has a fantastic weekend full of something snazzy other than glitter and fabric :)
αντίο

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers