Friday, May 7, 2010

KISS ME WITH THE KISSES OF YOUR MOUTH

lipstick has always held a certain fascination for me. The millions of small shiny sticks that no make-up set is complete without, lipstick can make or break the most polished of outfits. Not unlike a child in front of her mother's vanity desk, i often play with different colours and shades for long periods of time, mixing and matching until i look like an overdressed geisha. My favourite look for braving the winter weather has always revolved around wearing alot of black knitwear, so it's no suprise that red lipstick is as necessary to have in my bag as say, my phone. Usually i keep to a deep red, or the occasional plum, but as i begin to enter my seventeenth winter, i think i might take a walk on the wild side and try a fuschia, or perhaps even a pomegranate orange. wish me luck.
la vista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers