Monday, May 31, 2010

chanel SS 2010

Iconic as Chanel is due to their effortless chic and their flawless classiness, this collection still struck me with how pure the materials are, the air of innocence and class even though the clothes have overtly sexy base tones. I love the theme, its like Marie Antoinette playing milkmaids at the Hamlet in Versailles. i love the pastel tones, the faux rustic fabrics, peasantly lace and ruffles, its enough to make any girl want to drink milk and breathe fresh country air while wearing lace slips and messy heidi plaits. First dress is my favourite, i love the fact that these dresses are actually designed to be worn straight off the runway, the looks are just so bubbly and fresh. The signature Chanel chain tattoo's that most of the models sport are defenitely on my wishlist, perhaps around my wrist rather than my thigh though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers